Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Carving and Deer Hunting!

We carved a pumpkin a few days ago for Halloween. Dallin played with it for a few minutes but it didn't last long. He cried the rest of the time because he kept eating big chunks of pumpkin and I would take them away. I didn't get a picture of the finished project but I will put one on later.
Dallin tyring to help mom

Him having a blast



Dallin got his first cowboy hat and he loves it and i think he looks so adorable in it.




I shot my first deer early on Friday evening and it was so exciting especially because he was big. I'm very proud of it and it was neat because it was Dallin, Lee, Maggie and me so we were all there and it was very fun to have everyone there to see me shoot my first deer.








I just thought this was cute!







3 comments:

  1. Way to go Shana!! I have never been a hunter or had any desire to go, but you look awesome with your deer! And of course Dallin is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that deer is big! Its even bigger in person. I'd be very proud too :) I'm leaving Tuesday.... Come see me

    ReplyDelete