Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finally Walking!

Dallin has finally decided to walk! I knew he could a while ago cause he would walk from me to lee all the time but never would just take off. He is 131/2 months now so it is definitely time and he every were but it is so much fun. We have been busy doing stuff and getting ready for the holidays we went and saw the Christmas tree that is going to the capitol building so that was neat that it came from the forest right by us. Dallin had bronchitis that was so sad I had to give him breathing treatments and he hated every second of it. He is much better now and we are very glad.
He thinks he is so cool!
I thought this was so cute these 3 are always together doing something.






The big tree that's going to the capitol building.




This is his new thing every time you ask him a question he puts his hands up like I don't know.





How sad is that















I made the stockings and the stocking hanger I'm very proud of myself I never thought I was the crafty type but I love doing it.








3 comments:

  1. Yay!! he's walking.Poor guy. That picture is so sad. I wish I could have been there to see the tree. I LOVE the stockings I need to do the same thing. The one's at the store aren't very cute. See ya soon. Have fun in NM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he is walkin!!.I cant believe how much he is starting to look like lee its crazy!!!..And I am very impressed with your lil craft you did yeah i have to agree i never saw you liking crafts either but your pretty good at it..There very cute!!!... Such a cute lil family!!!..Hope i get to see ya in December!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad he is walking!! What a big boy!!! The stockings are adorable!! I'm so impressed I could never do something like that!!

    ReplyDelete