Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was so much fun this year. We were very busy trying to make all the family stuff. Dallin got to go see Santa a few weeks before Christmas and he thought he was so cool and loved his hat. We had a Christmas Eve party at lee's grandmas and we always have a blast there they play a lot of fun games. I did not get a lot of pictures cause I never think about it. Santa definitely found our house Dallin got a basketball hoop and a 4 wheeler. He loves both of them, we got him a bunch of clothes and some shoes so he did pretty good and he got very spoiled from both of the grandparents. His Nana and Papa got him a black cowboy hat and a rocking horse that sings and stuff and he is obsessed with his hat he never takes it off. I don't know if I will ever get another picture without his hat on.



Dallin was helping Nana cook!






Playing basketball











Santa found Maggie too.





Dallin's 4-wheeler







His cowboy hat







His horse









How cute is this all he needs is his hat and boots!











5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i cant believe how big he has gotten!!..Love the naked cowboy hat and boots pic he is so freakin cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he can get any cutter. I am laughing so hard of him being a naked cowboy... And him on his horse and having his hat is is soo cute. I can't wait to see you!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Shana!! He is sooo cute! The naked picture needs to be blown up and framed in your house, looks like you had a great Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shana, we're friends of Lee's from EA. Lee found our blog and left a comment a while back so I had to come blog stalk. Hope you don't mind! ;) Your little man is ADORABLE and your family is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a cutie! Isn't christmas funner with kids around? Like your background...I have the same one ha ha!

    ReplyDelete