Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Puppies, Puppies and more Puppies!!!

I have been very busy for the last month. I took in a Mom Boxer that had 5 puppies that were 2 weeks old. It has been a lot of work and also a lot of fun to see them grow up. They are so stinking cute and I sold one and she went home yesterday and I was a little sad. The little runt loves Dallin and he carries that dog everywhere he will pick it out of all the puppies every time, it's going to be hard on me when that one leaves for sure. The other little puppy Allie that we got in February is getting big and here and Dallin have a blast wrestling with each other. Lee was not to happy that I took all these puppies in but in the picture below you will see that he doesn't mind it near as much as he says it does. My good friends Chuck and Deanne from down in the valley gave Dallin this cool puzzle mat thing that is so soft.










Dallin and his favorite little puppy!












































1 comment:

  1. So fun!!!!!!!!.......Im telling you Dallin and Tatum are meant to be!! Ok... they would be just the happiest lil couple ever the two of them and there ol dogs!!!! My Rv pics are old silly i havent been up there!!!Ill be up there like all summer trust me i cant stand the heat!!!

    ReplyDelete