Friday, June 18, 2010

Company Picnic!

We had a company picnic last weekend and it was a blast. Lee couldn't go because he was working so I went with my mom and sister-n-law and her kids. It was a little bit cold especially when we were swimming thank goodness it didn't last long. They had a ton of stuff for the kids to do slides and rock climbing and games. They has cotton candy and popcorn it was just a lot of fun for the kids. The food was really good I didn't get any pictures but Dallin was a mess of course. Dallin loves my nephews Kyron and Kason he would hang out with them all day everyday if he could he thinks they are so much fun and I love it cause they just take him and I know I don't have to worry about him. After the picnic and everything was over all the kids and us were worn out and Dallin crashed as soon as we got in the truck to go home. We have also been potty training a little bit and he is doing pretty good. I'm not getting serious until we get back from San Diego in July because it would be hard to get to a bathroom fast when were on the beach so we will see how it goes after summer. Reading a book and going potty!

Long day!

Kyron rock climbing


He ate a little cotton candy




Going down the big blow up slide with Kason









Freezing







These two are so funny they either love each other or they are fighting I guess that's what cousins do.
















1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Kyron and Kason are so good with the little ones I love it. Dallin and Jett are so funny together and so cute. Looks like you guys had fun even if you were cold. ;)

    ReplyDelete