Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dallin's 2nd Birthday!!!












































































Homecoming parade










































Dad and Dallin watching t.v.

















Dallin's birthday was on the 13th but we had a party for him on the 10th so he could have his party at the park. It was alot calmer this year than last and not near the mess so that was nice. Lee and I had a little party for him on his actual birthday we just sang happy birthday and let him blow a candle out and eat some cake. He got a ton of fun toys and tons of clothes. I still cannot believe I have a 2 year old. He definitely is all boy he never stops from the time he wakes up till he goes to bed he is busy trying to break something or playing mostly just making a mess. I love it though he keeps me very busy and I never ever have a boring day. We have been going to alot of barrel races and Dallin ran in Safford this weekend and won a little trophy and he was so proud. Other than that we have been going to all my nephews football games and just hanging out at home. Kyron and Kason have done so good in football this year they are a blast to watch.
































1 comment:

  1. Happy late birthday! I didn't know he had one...he is a cutie! Looks like he had a good day!

    ReplyDelete