Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Catching up!!!

We have been very busy like always. Lee has been working a lot and we have been hanging out at my parents. Dallin loves to go to my parents and loves to go do chores with papa and ride around in the trailer behind the 4-wheeler. Dallin got to meet a guy that used to play for the Yankees and won a World Series with them, I know he has no clue now but one day he will think it's pretty cool. We have been going over to Grandma and Grandpa's a lot to and he loves to ride the ranger and play on the swing set. He has been obsessed lately with going to work like his dad so he carries around his dads lunchbox and keys. He has to go out to the truck with Lee and he has to drive him around the block so he thinks he is going to work it is so cute. Dallin loves to go shoot his bow with dad to and he actually is doing pretty good. He is a spitting image of his dad and that is pretty scary but he is definitely entertaining.


































































2 comments:

  1. I may HATE the NYY with everything in me but I think that's way cool you guys got to meet that guy. I love the picture w dallin in his boots and no pants on. lol Gosh I miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is his Dad for sure! I love all the pictures. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete