Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hangin with Dad!!!

Dallin absolutely loves it when Lee is home, I don't even exist. He wants to do everything with his dad eat, watch TV, mow the lawn, shower and everything else. I think it is the cutest thing ever. It's the saddest thing when he does have to work because he hates it when dad leaves. When Lee works nights it's like Dallin knows when he gets home cause he wakes up at like 6 and just layes there till Lee walks in then he just looks at me and smiles cause he is so excited. Lee likes to work out and Dallin doesn't let that happen he thinks he has to do exactly what Lee is doing so cute.
I love how he is so chilled out with his legs crossed.




Lifting weights with Dad















Playing with maggie






1 comment:

  1. That's so cute! Lee's such a fun dad. I miss Dallin (&you)

    ReplyDelete