Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Beach!!!

Well It's been a while my computer was broken for about a month and I just got it back and I'm just happy they saved all my computers. We went to San Diego at the end of July and we had a blast. It was Lee, Dallin and I and my parents and Luke, Linde and their kids. Dallin loved the beach and the sand he played all day everyday. He loves Kyron and Kason he thinks they are the coolest. I'm so glad he has them around he can learnt things from them and they are just great with him. Our trip to San Diego was not long enough but vacation never is but we had fun. We went to Sea World one day and all the kids loved it Dallin was a little scared of Shamu but we were really close and he is just huge and he really didn't liked getting splashed. We went out and ate a lot and rode bikes everywhere which I think was Dallins favorite part he loved riding around and watching everything. We got to watch the Sea World fire works every night from our balcony and they are always really good. Dallin tried to surf on the boogie boards a lot which was really cute I just can't believe he is getting so big and wanting to do everything the big kids do. he loved when Lee would walk beside him and drag the boogie boards down to the water it was so cute. He took a few naps on the beach and I loved watching him cause he would play till he just couldn't do it anymore. One day I didn't even realize it but Lee and Dallin both had camo swim trunks and a grey T shirt on so I had to get a bunch of pictures. Other than that Dallin just played in the sand a lot and chased all the birds he was obsessed that's all he did was look for birds to chase and he got pretty close to a few. I wish I had some pics of our house it was awesome and right on the water on the bay side,
First 10 min there





Sleepy Boy


So cute


















Dallin and Nana





































Dallin and Kali




















































He did not like getting buried




















Sea World








































































































































































































































































Mathching outfits





























Saying bye to the beach so sad!!!





























2 comments:

  1. We all need to hang out! It's bee so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun on your trip!!!...I cant wait to take Tatum and Tripp to the beach!!! Dallin is such a lil stud!!!.. :)

    ReplyDelete