Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Farm

We went down to the farm last weekend for my Grandmas 86th birthday. We had a lot of fun we rode 4-wheelers and ate way to much. Lee tried to kill everything that moved he caught quail in a trap and Dallin thought they were so cool. It was pretty cold so we stayed inside a lot. My Grandma was doing so good and she was very happy to get to come out to the farm and have lunch. This is how the trip started we hadn't even left our house.





Oh my gosh he was a mess. He had to be freezing it was not warm.








Dallin trying to hold one of the quail.





Us with Grandma







5 comments:

  1. glad you had fun! Dallen is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin cute!!! And such a lil chuck i love it!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of him sleeping in his high chair! Pictures like that are my favorite. A full baby and happy baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW...Kason thinks it is hilarious that you cut Lee's head out of all the pictures, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots of fun! I love the pics of Dallan playin in the puddle lol shows me what i have to look forward too :)

    ReplyDelete