Sunday, February 7, 2010

Horse of the Year!!!

I went to the year end awards banquet for N.B.H.A.(National Barrel Horse Association) last night and it turned out to be a really good night. We ended up second overall for the whole year and I was out for 4 months of the year so that was awesome. My horse Scottie got voted horse of the year and that made my night. He is almost 25 years old and can still run with the 7 year old horses he is just amazing. He has won me 5 saddles and countless buckles and other awards. I have ran on him all over the country for the last 10 years and he is like my best friend. Dallin absolutely loves him and we hope he is around for a long time so Dallin can learn as much as I have from him.















2 comments:

  1. Congrats Scottie and Shana! That is so cool Shan!!! I was just looking at all of your older posts I hadn't seen, Dallin really is SO precious!! Remember the day at the park when Nash was getting soaked and Dallin was just being so cute laying on the blanket, haha Now Dallin is splashing in puddles too! :) He is getting so big, it goes by way too fast huh?!

    ReplyDelete