Thursday, February 18, 2010

New addition!!!

Lee has been in Texas for a week hunting on a ranch and the owners said that Dallin needed one of these puppies so that's what Dad brought home. I really didn't want another dog Maggie and Dallin keep me busy enough but she is cute so I guess I will have to get used to having two dogs. Dallin thinks she is the greatest thing ever because he can pick her up and carry her around. Last night Dallin woke up in the middle of the night and stayed up for an hour and a half playing with his new puppy. I was so tired and just wanted him to go back to sleep but it was cute he just would hug her and love on her. She wont be little for long so I guess it's OK.
She follows him everywhere and no we don't have a name yet any ideas let me know.




Decorating Valentines Day cookies at Grandmas and Grandpas



Taking a bath at Nana and Papa's he is so weird sometimes






He loves his new boots but they are way to big for him.




1 comment: